Stretchable Printed Silver Conductor
SS1109 is a silver filled conductor for printed interconnects for devices on elastomeric substrates.
* Domestic US shipments are free, international shipments require you to provide your shipping account information.
SS1109 Stretchable Printed Silver Conductor
- Sample includes one 90g sample of product and printed samples
- Ships via FedEx
- Shipping and handling included
SS1109 is a silver filled conductor for printed interconnects for devices on elastomeric substrates. After drying, the ink has excellent conductivity and offers excellent elongation and flexibility. SS1109 has been formulated for superior adhesion to thermoplastic urethanes (TPU). It is compatible with ACI’s other stretchable materials. SS1109 is used in stretchable electronics and e-textile applications to power components/devices, and carry signals from embedded devices and sensors. Contact our engineering team for application specific questions.
- Superior stretch performance on TPU offering elongation greater than 200%.
- Excellent resistivity and rapid return after strain.
- Excellent adhesion to TPU.
- Low cure temperature (80°C) is possible for temperature sensitive materials.
- Washable with ACI stretchable insulator.
- Compatible with other products in ACI’s stretchable electronics platform.