ACI FC3203 is a carbon filled flexible conductive trace ink for use on PET, polyimides, and other bendable substrates. This development material offers high conductivity for a 100% carbon conductor with rheology tailored toward low slump and fine feature resolution via screen printing. After cure FC3203 has excellent adhesion and flex ductility to accommodate various packaging form-factors and use cases. The ink is fully compatible with other products in ACI’s flexible electronics platform.
- High conductivity carbon conductor.
- Limited resistivity change associated with bending and flexing.
- Good feature resolution.
- Excellent adhesion to PET and polyimide.
- Screen printable for volume applications.
- Fully compatible with ACI’s flexible adhesives and dielectrics.