Stretchable Printed Silver Insulator
SI3104 is a screen printable, thermally cured ink that is stretchable when cured.
* Domestic US shipments are free, international shipments require you to provide your shipping account information.
SI3104 Stretchable Printed Silver Insulator
- Sample includes one 45g sample of product and printed samples
- Ships via FedEx
- Shipping and handling included
SI3104 is a screen printable, thermally cured ink that is stretchable when cured and compatible with ACI’s stretchable inks. SI3104 can be used as an insulator and/or crossover dielectric. When cured, the ink displays exceptional durability, excellent flexibility, and high insulation resistance. SI3104 has excellent adhesion to TPU, and is fully compatible with ACI’s suite of products engineered for stretchable and flexible electronics.
- Excellent adhesion to elastomeric substrates.
- Maintains flexibility and stretchability to more than 100% elongation.
- Good dielectric breakdown strength.
- Fully compatible with ACI’s stretchable inks and conductive adhesives.