ACI SH5025 is a stretchable resistive trace designed for heating applications integrated onto elastomeric substrates. When cured, the ink has a prescribed resistance value and offers excellent flexibility and stretchability. SH5025 has superior adhesion to TPU and other elastomeric substrates, and is fully compatible with ACI’s other stretchable electronics products. Contact ACI’s engineering team for any
design questions you have in using this ink in your heated project.
- Superior stretch performance with elastomeric substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to TPU and other elastomeric substrates.
- Washable with ACI stretchable insulator.
- Screen printable for volume applications.
- Compatible with other products in ACI’s stretchable electronics platform.