ACI SS1109 is a silver filled conductor for printed interconnects for devices on elastomeric substrates. After drying, the ink has excellent conductivity and offers excellent elongation and flexibility. SS1109 has been formulated for superior adhesion to thermoplastic urethanes (TPU). It is compatible with ACI’s other stretchable materials. SS1109 is used in stretchable electronics and e-textile applications to power components/devices, and carry signals from embedded devices and sensors. Contact our engineering team for application specific questions.
- Superior stretch performance on TPU offering elongation greater than 200%.
- Excellent resistivity and rapid return after strain.
- Excellent adhesion to TPU.
- Washable with ACI stretchable insulator.
- Compatible with other products in ACI’s stretchable electronics platform.